Pictures to put a smile on your face

"A smile is the light in the window of your face that tells people you're at home" ....author unknown.

Start each day with a smile...then pass it on!!!!!
  
Seen them before but great captions and cute pics.....!!




 
 great  pictures...



Mom, Dad , Uncle Jimbo, Cousin Jim-Bob, brother Billy Bob, sister Carol May

~~ ~~ ~~ DON'T MOVE YET!!



He's not my brother ~~ ~~ He's just HEAVY!!



I promise I won't do it again, Momma!



Just wait a couple a years and try that again! YEAH!!



Come on, throw the ball, throw the ball, ~~ ~~ I'm ready ~~ ~~ yeah ~~ throw it!



Hmmmmm. I know you think you understand what you thought I said,


But I'm not sure that what you heard is what I actually meant!



We gotta get a bigger bed!



Hey, can I have a bite'a that?



HEY!! What's with this 'warm spot' ?

image010 (4).jpg

You woke me up to tell me THAT??



HIIIIEEEEEEYAAAAH!!!


"A smile is the light in the window of your face
That tells people you're at home."

Author unknown...


Start each day with a smile...then pass it on!!!!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment